Vision & Mission
Vision & Mission
To transform potentiality into reality by a harmonious blend of Head, Heart & Hands.
Spring Day is designed to be a humble homage to the rich heritage of this great Nation. We remain staunchly rooted to our country’s culture and tradition yet bear a global perspective. We endeavour :
- To make education a partnership between teachers, students & parents.
- To discover, innovate and invigorate feelings and thoughts so as to open up the young mind to experiment and change.
- To create a challenging learning environment that encourages high expectations for success through development and appropriate instruction that allows for individual differences and learning styles.
- To promote a safe, orderly, caring and supportive environment.
- To identify and to remove restraints on student’s full participation, so that individuals may explore their full capabilities & interests & also develop their full intellectual & human potential.
- The school strives to be a community of learners in which the students and the staff, work together to create an academic, mental, liberal technical, physical, moral, emotional and safe environment where everyone can learn and respect one another.
- To use innovative techniques to enhance life long learning through technology multiple intelligence. Varied instructional strategy and interdisciplinary units ones to nurture growth, responsibility and productivity.
- To assure learning experience that will assist our students to achieve their highest potential to adapt and adjust to the diverse and ever changing society.
- To encourage the students to read academic challenges with openness enthusiasm and willingness to solve problems.